Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome to my Team Beachbody Coaching Page. I can be reached at myfitblog@yahoo.com. If you would like for me to become your own PERSONAL fitness coach and help you get into the best shape of your life, here is what I recommend:

1) Become a client of mine by signing up to “PLAY THE GAME” using the "PLAY THE GAME" banner/button at the bottom of this page. This is 100%

2) Login to your free account using the username and password you just registered with. You can login at
http://www.milliondollarbody.com/. Don't forget your username and password (your username will be your email address).

3) Choose a Beachbody Fitness Program that is right for your goals and lifestyle. You'll find these fitness/workout programs by clicking the "Shop For Products" banner/button once inside your free account. This area is known as " The Million Dollar Body Store".

4) Don't order anything yet! Contact me at
myfitblog@yahoo.com , and let me know what workout program you are interested in (for the record, P90X is my favorite of all the Beachbody programs!). You and I will then discuss the program, talk about your diet, and I'll recommend the right supplements and/or equipment to help achieve your goals!

5) At this point, you are ready to make an INFORMED decision and can purchase your workout program and/or equipment and supplements.

6) This is where the fun starts! Once you receive your order from Beachbody, we can begin working TOGETHER to reach your fitness goals! If you've ALREADY PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED a Beachbody workout program and EITHER: A) You are interested in choosing me as your free Team Beachbody coach.or B) Beachbody has assigned me as your fitness coach & we haven't had a chance to chat yet, please contact me! If Team Beachbody has automatically assigned me as your coach, please be aware that Beachbody does not supply me with your contact details. I'm not allowed to establish first contact...you must contact me first. This is only to ensure your privacy. Simply send me an email and I will be delighted to work with you! I became a Team Beachbody Fitness Coach because of my love for fitness and helping others achieve their own fitness goals, plus as a way of keeping myself on track with my fitness goals.

If you need someone to motivate you, offer advice, answer questions, and so much more...I'd love to be your fitness coach. If you also share my same passion for fitness AND helping others in their pursuit of fitness, I'd love to chat with you about the Team Beachbody coaching program & what it can do for you. You can click the "Become A Coach" banner/button at the bottom of this page for details.If you would like more information, please contact me at:
myfitblog@yahoo.com . I would love to help you achieve both your fitness & financial goals!

About me: I'm 50 years old and am married to the love of my life--Mike. We have been married for 4 years. I have 4 grown children. When my son was born in 1989, I had gained a lot of weight. My marriage was falling apart and I had 4 babies to support. Nutrition and fitness took a back seat to all other priorities in my life. It wasn't until only last year that I re-found that fitness "spark" that I thought I had lost forever. I owe it all to Beachbody. They came into my life and have dramatically changed it forever. My goal is to now show others how to do the same!

My Transformation Story: Just this past year, I FINALLY realized that my poor diet and exercise habits were starting to have a negative impact on my life and health. Enter Beach Body...I was lying in bed one Saturday morning, so I started flipping through channels. Moments later I caught the P90X (The EXTREME Home Workout) infomercial. I remember just sitting and watching the screen--mesmerized by these bodies. I called my husband into the room and said, "This Tony Horton guy is the REAL DEAL...I want to do this". On February 23rd, 2008 I committed myself to Beach Body and living a healthy and fit lifestyle. My body has truly embraced P90X, as it's shed 10 lbs of fat and gained 4 lbs of muscle thus far. I have committed myself to the diet and BRINGING IT every workout. P90X is no longer just a workout to me; it's become a way of life. I will NEVER go back to being the person I used to be! Make the decision & get started today, it's easy...Decide. Commit. Succeed.

No comments: